Saturday, August 28, 2010

Vertical Horison Trail Series #1 @ Wonderboom - Photos are up !

Hey all you dirty people !

Just a quick post from my side. 

The Vertical Horison Trail Series #1 at Wonderboom was my first race and I see they have posted some images on their site - have a look at the link below.   These guys have put together a great series of events so please try and support them if you can !

http://www.verticalhorison.co.za/Gallery.aspx?AlbumId=82&PhotoId=1066

Here I am getting a nice massage from some pretty girls :)


I'm working on a nice article or two - reviews of my Montrail Rockridge shoes as well as my Garmin Edge 500 plus an article about trail running as cross-training for mountainbikers, so keep your eyes peeled for those...

I also have a tentative arrangement with another trail running site to do some reviews for their compression products, I'll let you know if and when that materialises. 

Be an outsider !
Luan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment